Synagogue "Bays and-Medrash" ("Hay" Synagogue), Yeshiva "Sinai" 5 of Leova (current street Shchusev, 5). Built in 1886. The 40-year selected by the Soviet authorities. During the war there was the residence of the Gestapo. In the pre-perestroika times are stationed employment office. Returned to their rightful owners in 1991. Since then, here it is the Synagogue and Yeshiva "Agudat Yisrael".
Copyright 2013. YONATAN KAGAN. All rights reserved.